Creative Computing Solutions, Inc. (CCSi) is a valued solutions partner and trusted advisor to a diverse set of Federal government customers. As a fast-rising management and IT consulting firm, CCSi applies proven expertise and business methodologies to assist our customers in aligning and mobilizing every aspect of their operations and resources for their ultimate success. We bring to every engagement the disciplines prescribed by our ISO 9000, 20000, 27001, and CMMI Level 3 certifications. Our corporate mindset is that we are only successful if our customers achieve their goals and the outcomes they expect.
The Director of Business Development position will help lead CCSi’s continuing success expanding its business base within a variety of Health Agencies including but not limited to Veterans Administration, HHS or other agencies with a public health mission. That is why the ideal candidate should have a strong history within VA, HHS and other and other agencies. Individual will assist in the capture process on multiple strategic new business opportunities with the objective of increasing CCSi's competitive win performance. Individual works with opportunity Capture Leads, Business Development Leads, and Proposal Managers to strengthen our competitive position throughout all Healthcare agencies and implements best practices.
Qualifications for this position include:
- Identification and development of direct marketing to both mid and senior-level government personnel
- Assisting capture teams in customer and competitor analysis, price to win and win theme development with the objective of assuring readiness for major color team and gate reviews.
- Training, mentoring, assessing, and supporting capture teams with an overall goal of establishing CCSi as one of the major companies in the Health IT space.
- A strong background marketing at HHS and other related agencies
- At least eight years in proposal development
- Strong demonstrated oral and verbal skills
- At least eight years of successful Federal Healthcare Marketing experience
- Demonstrated record of competitively winning multiple programs
- Experience with customer focused marketing with a track record of effectively using matrix organizations to get results
- Must be knowledgeable in the entire Capture and Proposal Management Cycle
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate, influence and manage risk
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective relationships with internal and external customers
- Demonstrated ability to lead complex teams
- Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s Desired)
- 15+ years of progressive experience marketing to government clients including one or more with a health mission (Health organizations, VA or HHS)
Creative Computing Solutions, Inc. (CCSi) is a valued solutions partner and trusted advisor to a diverse set of Federal government...