- In conjunction with executive management and other department heads, further refine payment posting and refunds processes to minimize denials and appeals while optimizing performance and cash collections and reducing days in accounts receivable.
- Directly supervise the department supervisors and reimbursement analysts.
- Drive the analysis of payment variances and appeal processes to assure appropriate payer reimbursement.
- Continuously monitor established financial and operational benchmarks to identify and resolve variances and exceptions which may affect cash flow.
- Interface with corporate finance and reimbursement staff to provide feedback and analysis on financial data, as required.
- Assure that systems and processes are working as needed to attain desired results.
- Set clear expectations and hold staff accountable to those expectations
- Monitor and maintain a high level of productivity and quality of work.
- Interact with other departments within Schumacher Group and EMBCC to coordinate and communicate policy and procedure changes and resolve problems.
- Interact with external vendors and business partners to coordinate Schumacher initiatives, as required
BS degree or comparable work experience
- Minimum of 4 years experience with the GE Centricity Business system, including implementation.
- In depth understanding of the revenue cycle process
- Previous supervisory experience
- Must be extremely detail oriented and organized, a self –starter capable of tracking to deadlines and meeting goals.
- Ability to work autonomously and as a team member, with little supervision required once a goal is assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- May require sitting for long periods of time; also stooping, bending, and reaching for files and supplies.
- Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard, answer a telephone, run a copier and other office equipment as necessary.
- 2 years ago - save job