MarketShare is an analytics company that enables businesses to grow more efficiently via cross-media attribution and marketing optimization through our platform of combined technology, data, modeling and business intelligence solutions. We are reshaping the way companies think about advertising and marketing their products and services and delivers unprecedented recommendations and checkpoints to help them achieve the best possible ROI via marketing. The mathematics and modeling behind our work are globally recognized and respected as industry-leading.
We pride ourselves on a track record of developing ground-breaking innovations in predictive analytics and software, and delivering insights that exceed client expectations, which has led to continued growth and long-term client relationships. MarketShare is currently powering marketing and media insights for many of the Fortune 500 companies, leading ad agencies and large media conglomerates around the world. We have helped direct over $100 billion in marketing spend for clients in over 45 countries and all U.S. DMA's.
MarketShare provides a unique opportunity for professionals seeking to develop and grow their skills in marketing, analytics, consulting, and project management through intensive client engagements and ongoing firm development.
MarketShare team has grown worldwide across Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, London, Tokyo, and Bangalore.
Director of Client Solution (Strategic Sales)
MarketShare is growing and building a direct selling team to accelerate even faster. This position is a 100% sales role, responsible for prospecting, engaging, and closing new deals with new clients, and working with MarketShare account service teams to ensure a smooth launch. You will be working with warm leads, as well as prospecting within your assigned industry sectors to find qualified opportunities. You will work within a strategic selling process to help prospects through the process of becoming a client. You will be supported by a marketing team who will assist you in preparing appropriate messages and materials of relevance to your prospects, and by a team of world-class subject experts able to leap in and help you advance your opportunities through the sales pipeline.
What We Look For
As a company developing innovative and ground-breaking solutions for our clients, we recognize that candidates from distinct backgrounds may be a good potential fit. Our ideal candidate will be a bag carrying hunter with demonstrated history of selling B2B software solutions to senior level marketing clients. We are especially interested if you have experience selling data, CRM, business intelligence, or even analytic solutions to senior level marketers in Global 1000 companies.
- 5+ years of experience in solution/strategic sales role to Global 1000 clients
- Experience in digital marketing and or analytics
- Demonstrated ability to hit 6-7 figure sales quotas and a hunger that never allows you to be satisfied with your own best efforts
- Demonstrated ability to sell services and technology solutions to marketers
- Formal sales training and/or certification required (previous Big 4 consulting experience helpful)
- Strong familiarity with the use of analytical methods and tools with respect to measuring and improving marketing returns and business performance.
- Advanced proficiency with software tools such as Excel to gather, assess and organize information and PowerPoint to build presentations
- Strong work ethic with the ability to adapt to the situation, be flexible and nimble in terms of work planning, and the ability to think quickly on your feet
MarketShare - 14 months ago