Plans, revises, coordinates, implements, and evaluates general orientation, nursing skills training, in-service education for nursing associates which leads to improved recruitment retention of facility staff and overall reduced turnover.
As a Director of Clinical Education at Golden LivingCenters, you know how special our nursing staff is to us. Thanks to our nurse managers, we are able to provide the best primary care to our patients. Your job is to oversee and enhance the entire department, providing meaningful recommendations for improvement and evaluating quality and ensuring our staff has everything they need to be successful. You'll manage and meticulously monitor the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of nursing care and services provided to patients. Guaranteeing clinical excellence will be at the core of everything you do. Golden LivingCenters will be a brighter place because of your hard work in this highly respected and integral position.
Are you ready to take on this special role and oversee an excellent nursing staff because quality healthcare is that important to you? The right candidate will have experience in nurse management and be inspired to make a difference. Ideal Director of Clinical Education candidates should also have:
Discipline - Select All That Apply Nurse Management
Training & Development
* Licensed RN in good standing and currently licensed by the State in which employed; May be LPN or LVN working towards RN license to be obtained by December 2012
* Minimum one (1) year full-time experience as a licensed nurse providing direct resident care in a long term healthcare
* Minimum one (1) year experience in planning, implementing, and evaluating educational programs in the field of nursing. May substitute two (2) years full time experience as a licensed nurse, at least one year of which must be in the provision of direct resident care in a nursing facility. If substituting nursing experience, employee must obtain a minimum of 24 hours of continuing education in nursing courses in planning, implementing, and evaluating educational programs in nursing, or as established by specific state requirements within six (6) months of employment and prior to teaching a certification program
* Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
* Basic computer knowledge and ability with an aptitude to learn company software.
* Must be able to maintain confidentiality regarding patient and company proprietary information.
* Must have the ability to relate professionally and positively and work cooperatively with patients, families, and other employees at all levels.
Ready to deliver personalized, patient-centered care and build meaningful relationships with your patients and families? You'll find the perfect home for your passion and talents at Golden LivingCenters. As one of the nation's leading providers of skilled nursing care and inpatient and outpatient therapies, we're dedicated to helping people live fuller, longer and more productive lives. Our Golden LivingCenters have won more AHCA/NCAL Quality Awards than any other post-acute healthcare provider. These awards are the nation's highest for distinguished achievement in post-acute care, and they reflect the compassion, commitment and quality orientation of our caregivers. Join us! Together, we're redefining the way care is delivered with an innovative, holistic approach that considers the 'whole patient' every time.
300 East Culver Road
Golden Living Centers - 4 months ago
Every aspect of every Golden LivingCenter and Community is focused on the patients and residents we serve. That means you have the resources...