Redefining Excellence In:
Medical Device Reprocessing and Infection Prevention
MEDIVATORS (formerly Minntech Corporation) is a leader in developing, manufacturing, and marketing medical devices, sterilants, and water purification products. MEDIVATORS is expanding into new businesses based on its internally developed core technologies in hollow fiber membrane devices, chemical sterilants, dialysis solutions, and electronic products. The Company's products are used in kidney dialysis, open-heart surgery, endoscopy, and in the preparation of pure water for medical, industrial and laboratory use. MEDIVATORS, founded in 1974 and publicly held since 1983, employs approximately 700 people. MEDIVATORS has been redefining excellence for over 35 years.
At Medivators, our 35 years in business reflects growth, stability and a strong history of innovation. We are a worldwide leader in the development and manufacture of medical device products and currently have an exciting opportunity for a Director of Clinical Services/Marketing position. This individual plans and directs the Renal Systems Group Clinical Services and Marketing activities. This includes developing and implementing department policies and procedures, providing clinical support to customers, training and educating the Renal Account Executives on current clinical issues, conducting field audits to help customers improve practices within their centers, develop clinical and marketing budgets and develop advertising and other materials to support Renal products. The Director works directly with the industry’s thought leaders and represents the Renal Systems Group by writing scientific papers and in public speaking opportunities to support clinical practices for Renal Systems Group products.
- Responsible for the clinical support to internal and external customers, industry leaders, industry regulatory groups and governmental agencies. The Director of Clinical Services/Marketing is the face of the Renal Systems Group to customers when issues develop and Renal Systems Group products are in use. The company relies on this position to ensure that resolution to these issues happen expeditiously, accurately and guarantees that Medivators Renal Systems Group is represented accurately. This includes but not limited to:
- Answering customer questions and inquiries and providing support materials to address customer requests.
- Communicating the policies of the Renal Systems Group to customers and state inspectors.
- Conducting training to a wide variety of groups such as CMS inspectors and national and international customers.
- Represent the Renal Systems Group on the appropriate AAMI committees.
- Provides advice, current information and training to Renal Systems Group account executives.
- The Director of Clinical Services/Marketing is a key player in the product development process and interfaces with manufacturing, R&D, regulatory and purchasing to minimize product interruption.
- Leads the writing of scientific articles and papers and presents at public engagements supporting clinical practice using Renal Systems Group products. This position is a key interface between the industries’ thought leaders and Medivators Renal Systems Group.
- Conducts field audits and provides customers with written results and recommendations on improving practices in their centers.
- Develops and manages the clinical and marketing budgets for the Renal Systems Group.
- Manages product inventories.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years related experience in the field of dialysis
- Must have strong interpersonal and effective communication skills
- Must be extremely customer and results driven and able to work independently
- Strong computer skills and willingness to learn new technologies
- Must have excellent problem solving and leadership skills
- Knowledge of the company’s and competing products, clinical procedures and medical terminology
Must be able to travel
Medivators has a 35+ year stable history of success and we are seeking the right individuals to help us continue and grow that success. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits including medical, dental, and life insurance along with a 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and a generous paid time off program.
Medivators is an EEO / Affirmative Action Employer.