Position to fill: Director of Compensation - Healthcare
Compensation: Salary based on experience, benefits
Relocation Assistance: Yes
Location: Northwestern VT
Our client is a large Medical Center. They are seeking a Director of Compensation with an extensive background in compensation, benefits, HRIS and management. The position will directly manage a staff of five leaders, and will report to the VP of Human Resources.
The Director provides leadership and management for the development of strategic plans involving Compensation, Benefits, HRIS and Employee Health. The Director will also be instrumental in the development of a comprehensive total rewards plan aimed at recruiting talent, developing culture and building engagement.
This position will:
- lead the organization's benefits, compensation, HRIS, employee health and injury prevention and wellness programs
- strategically direct, develop and implement comprehensive total reward programs that align with strategic objectives while supporting company culture, maintaining competitive
positioning in the market, and ensuring legal and contractual compliance
- through collaboration with leadership throughout the organization, ensure that the reward systems, injury prevention programs and employee wellbeing initiatives help drive performance, talent acquisition, engagement and retention across all levels of the organization
- work closely with members of the Human Resources leadership team to create a customer focus that is responsive to the needs of leaders, staff and physicians and ensure effective and efficient operations and HR systems
1. Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related business area.
2. Certified Compensation Professional (CCP), Certified Benefits Professional (CBP) or SPHR.
3. 7 + years of Employee Benefits and Compensation experience and progressive management experience in a complex healthcare environment.
4. 5 + years of increasing responsibilities in the management of total reward programs HR systems.
Toronto, ON M1E 1S5
RSI Inc. - 11 months ago