Join the nation's premier human relations/civil rights organization.
We have a mission to fight anti-Semitism and hate,
and to secure justice and fair treatment for all.
ADL is looking for talented, passionate people
who want to make a difference today…and tomorrow!
DIRECTOR OF CURRICULUM
Based in our National Office in New York City, the Director of Curriculum will oversee the development of anti-bias curriculum and relevant training models/resources, and manage special education projects. Position reports to Director of Education Programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborates with education colleagues in the development and review of curricular and training materials, methods, and models for regional and national use.
- Manages special projects that have a significant curricular focus, and develops materials and resources for these projects.
- Oversees the development and revision of all print and online curricular materials and related training resources; assists with revisions of anti-bias and diversity training materials as appropriate.
- Provides professional development, consultation, and program support on curricular resources and relevant training programs.
- Assists in identifying and implementing marketing strategies for ADL's curricular resources.
- Represents ADL at education conferences and meetings, as assigned.
- Conducts training, as needed, within ADL and at external conferences/events.
- Develops and manages work plans, timelines, reports and other administrative responsibilities.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com Subject: Director of Curriculum.
- MA degree required, preferably in education or related field.
- Minimum of three to five years of progressively responsible experience in the field of curriculum development, diversity training, project development/management, primary/secondary education, and/or school administration.
- Expertise in curriculum design and development.
- Excellent facilitation, presentation, verbal communication and public speaking skills.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, including organization of work plans, timelines and reports.
- Excellent research, writing and editorial skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of anti-bias education.
- Ability to simultaneously handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office.
ADL offers a very generous benefits/vacation package. EOE.
Learn more about ADL at www.adl.org.
idealist.org - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard