Leadership position responsible for providing creative direction/strategy to design team and delivering commercially viable product designs for mid to high volume categories/collections.
Sets the overall tone for new/existing product lines, ensuring it ties back to the overall concept and business strategy. Presents and delivers brand-right designs to senior leadership and teams; providing a compelling point of view and influencing key decisions on style, color/print, fit and fabric. Drives the interpretation and integration of fashion trends and consumer needs that uphold the integrity of the product line(s)/brand. Demonstrates a passion for the brand, inspires individuals
and relies on leadership skills to plan and accomplish goals. Directs the work with a wide degree of scope/ decision-making. Reports to VP level or above, and typically manages small teams at the Manager level or below.
- Lead the creation of brand-right, commercial designs according to the concept and business
- Direct/deliver product designs according to lines plans/development ratios with a focus on
style, fit and fabric.
- Strategize/improve processes to understand/anticipate the needs of the customer in order to
exceed customer expectations and readily react to their needs.
- Drive flawless execution of product ideas; providing clear objectives, aligning deliverables and
resources, and integrating new practices to realize goals with speed and efficiency.
- Assess and leverage resources in sourcing new ideas, both internally and externally, and
synthesize relevant competitor research/trend analysis to designs.
- Partner at all levels across the business including Merchandising, Marketing and Product
Development; driving communication, conflict resolution, key decisions and alignment.
- Present designs/business initiatives to senior leadership and teams as well as key
- Deliver a compelling point of view and influence decision making with key stakeholders.
- Build/inspire talent, developing a strong pipeline and managing performance/expectations.
- Cultivate a highly engaged and collaborative culture built on passion and our values.
- Strengthen and employ relations with key partners, building a diverse and effective support network.
- Own respective teams budget and ensure commitments are met without compromising design
- Exceptional leader with a commercial fashion eye and detail in product styling/performance.
- Demonstrated ability to create and execute highly successful product lines with an
- Capable of driving long term/complex projects.
- Customer service philosophy.
- Collaborative partner with a team-oriented approach.
- Highly motivated, passionate and results oriented.
- Solid communication and presentation skills.
- Understand how to diversely motivate and develop talent.
- Champion for change and able to react with speed and agility.
- Flexible and creative problem solver.
- Personal professionalism and accountability.
- Moderate domestic and international travel.
- Bachelor's degree in Design or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of design experience in a comparable retail environment.
- Microsoft Office proficiency.
Victoria's Secret, a member of the Limited Brands family, is the most powerful, best-recognized and sexiest lingerie brand in the world. Victoria's Secret inspires confidence with fashion, glamour and a touch of fantasy through its assortment of intimate apparel, beauty products, sleepwear, hosiery, and more. The Victoria's Secret brand, from its one-of-a-kind broadcast fashion show and supermodel Angels to its iconic striped shopping bag are known and desired the world over.
Limited Brands - 7 months ago
VICTORIA'S SECRET STORES
Visit one of the most powerful, sexy and glamorous stores in the world, Victoria's Secret, where you'll find a...