Are you a Director of Engineering or Engineering Manager with Ruby on Rails experience looking for the opportunity to design, build and guide an engineering team delivering an unique ecommerce product? Are you a Director of Engineering with experience making critical architecture and infrastructure decisions interested in a hands-on role in a rapidly growing environment?
This company is at a critical growth point, and the Director of Engineering in this role will have a big impact on the future of a product whose worldwide popularity is increasing daily. If you are interested in an opportunity to scale not only a platform but an engineering team, please read on.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Directing key architecture and infrastructure decisions
- Working closely with the CEO and company leaders
- Planning and executing development cycles
- Building a team of engineers and a strong, positive engineering culture
- Planning, executing and measuring product success
- Executing engineering initiatives across web and mobile
WHAT YOU NEED:
WHAT YOU GET:
- Strong Ruby on Rails skills
- Proven engineering management experience at a high-growth technology company
- Experience building an engineering team or as a Director of Engineering
- An innate focus on creating phenomenal user experiences
- You understand and have used the languages, tools and services used to scale a high-growth technology company
So, if you are a Director of Engineering or Engineering Manager with experience building and scaling engineering teams interested in delivering superior products and user experiences, apply today. Interviews for the Director of Engineering role are being scheduled immediately.
- Competitive Salary, Benefits and Equity
- Flexible vacation and personal days
- Opportunity to shape the engineering culture of a growing tech company
- Catered meals and snacks
- Revitalize the ecommerce space and empower niche sellers by providing a unique product and community marketplace
- Keep your skills sharp coding daily
Candidates must be authorized to work for any employer in the US and must currently live in the US.