Coordinate and direct activities in the maintenance and operation of buildings and grounds of the Casino.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Plan, direct and participate in daily maintenance schedules; coordinate ongoing and new projects with daily work orders.
- Ensure proper functioning of all HVAC, electrical MCRS operations.
- Ensure efficient, successful completion of all painting, carpentry, general maintenance MCRS operations.
- Plan and forecast maintenance, operations and groundskeeping. Direct the work of departmental personnel (primarily through subordinate management team).
- Plan and schedule the maintenance and repair of buildings and grounds; prepare work schedules
- Provide staff supervision including interviewing, hiring, training, coordination of tasks, assignment of priorities, resolving problems and conducting evaluations.Inspect facilities to assure that maintenance and ground schedules and conformity with codes and specifications are maintained.
- Develop and manage the annual departmental budget, including recommended personnel needs; prepare cost estimates on required work.
- When requiring outside assistance, reviews submittals from contractors for new facilities and infrastructure projects.
- Review and recommend the development of revision of policies and regulations.
- Maintain records and prepare reports.
- Ensure the safety of Engineering Staff, all MCRS employees and guests by working closely with Risk Management as is required via policies/procedures.
CasinoCareers.com - 9 months ago