Responsible to maximize the university’s investment in the Conference Center at Liberty Station, PLNU Mission Valley and for all marketing initiatives related to external and internal revenue generating activities (other than academic use) and to facilitate internal non-revenue use of the facilities.
- Develop and execute a business plan for professional certification programs, continuing professional development programs, skill development seminars and other non-degree related training programs that increase positive revenue generation.
- Facilitate the scheduling of undergraduate courses at LSCC to achieve undergraduate growth of 200 FTE plus to generate additional revenue.
- As assigned by the VP of External Relations, in collaboration with the Provost, assist with implementation of new revenue generating academic programs as needed.
- Explore partnerships with San Diego area community colleges to offer undergraduate courses.
- Create additional revenue through the use and management of Liberty Station Conference Center.
- As revenue grows build a scalable organization to sustain revenue generating activities.
- Serve as primary operational point of contact to the Conference Center’s owner representative working together to create a positive and constructive working environment with the owners, the university and their stakeholders.
- Manage LSCC assigned staff.
- Other responsibilities or projects as assigned.
Physical Demands (if applicable):
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience in building successful programs in higher education required.
- Five or more years of successful work in business or program development.
- Understanding and commitment to the spiritual mission of the university.
- Demonstrated experience in facility management and customer service
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated experience in staff management
- Self-starter, proven record of achievement in areas of previous responsibility
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external users and various university departments to exceed the high expectations of a wide range of users.
Varies depending upon the position.
Open Until Filled
Special Instructions to Applicants: