Poly-America, L.P., a leading manufacturer of plastic products, is seeking a Director of Extrusion Processes and Design Engineering at its Grand Prairie, Texas location. A successful candidate must be able to adjust to changing priorities and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Poly-America offers competitive wages plus a comprehensive benefits package including Medical/Dental, paid vacations and holidays, 401(K), on-site fitness facility and more!
Relocation may be offered!
- Evaluates, develops, and executes projects, including project planning, feasibility studies, design, drawings, cost estimation preparation of appropriation requests, and review of vendor bids and drawings
- Continually identifies new manufacturing technology and justifies improvement opportunities for quality, cost, productivity, downtime and scrap
- Direct an engineering team to design and build processing systems to produce commercial scale volumes at competitive costs
- Manage capital expansion projects
- 10-15 years process engineering experience in a Plastics Manufacturing environment.
- 10 years of experience in Plastics Extrusion Manufacturing
- 10 years of Blown Film experience
- Experience in plastics engineering is required
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
Poly-America - 19 months ago