What makes your career greater with UnitedHealth Group? Growth opportunities among the variety of product lines and making an impact on the healthcare system ensures it will always be challenging and exciting.
The Director of Network Contracting develops the Institutional Special Needs Plan Network (ISNP) throughout New Jersey. The network must yield a geographically competitive, broad access, stable network that achieves objectives for unit cost performance and trend management, and produces an affordable and predictable product for customers and business partners.
The Director of Network Contracting will evaluate and negotiate contracts in compliance with company contract templates, reimbursement structure standards, and other key process controls.
Responsibilities include establishing and maintaining strong business relationships and ensuring the network composition includes an appropriate distribution of provider specialties.
Additional responsibilities:- Business development for the Institutional Special Needs Plan (ISNP), by implementing network strategy as well as pursuing leads and proposals.
- Leverage existing relationships and foster new relationships to recruit into the ISNP network.
- Negotiate contracts and manage relationships
- Oversee unit cost results against budget, strategy and execution.
- Adapt departmental plans and priorities to address business and operational challenges.
- Influence or provide input to forecasting and planning activities.
- Develop market level strategy, plans and/or organizational priorities.
- Act as a mentor/leader for less experienced team members
UnitedHealth Group - 2 years ago
When you work to better people’s lives, one of those lives will always be yours.
We have modest goals: Improve the lives of...