Reports to: VP of Insights
Absolute “must have’s” – 8+ years experience in a marketing, advertising or related field – essential is the knowledgebase of the fundamentals of marketing (to develop and execute tactical studies – quant & qual), proficiency in MS SQL, and a site analytics software such as: Google Analytics, Omniture or Webtrends. Management of direct reports essential
This role will be responsible for leveraging existing data supported industry and customer trends and defining future requirements to optimize key traffic and sales driving initiatives. Critical responsibilities include understanding and interpreting key customer response metrics that drive better decision making in marketing and media both as a brand and at the store level, and driving enhanced ROI via optimizing current marketing and promotional strategies. This role will be managing staff.
• Develops strategic plan and growth objectives for clients and works with team to develop and execute tactical studies (quant & qual) to provide learning to improve overall business programs, enhancing ROI.
• Understand complex business issues and provide analytical strategies/solutions to guide client understanding by simplifying and synthesizing complicated analysis into clear findings and recommendations.
• Oversees the publishing of key reporting/metrics - customer profiles, trends & post mortem analysis of key marketing campaigns. Ensures high level of Quality Assurance of all comm with client & on behalf of client.
• Prepares proposals for clients for research studies and proactively identifies opportunities for additional research and services to benefit the client.
• Helps prepare client for meetings/conferences of varying levels of granularity via summaries of learning points or actually representing client during meetings.
• Makes recommendations to constantly improve customer data including data collection methodologies, data hygiene strategies and tools, and data appending procedures.
• Works in tandem w/Acct Service & Media on developing effective and efficient solutions to client needs.
• Partners with IT/Data to identify data issues, and identify technical solutions to any data warehousing needs.
• Key contact for hiring and training of insight team as well as providing technical training for employees of entire company. Help manage and prioritize learning calendar objectives.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Minimum travel required.
Job Requirements: • Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Advertising or a related field; MBA a plus. Must know the fundamental of marketing and advertising.
• 8+ years experience in a related field.
• Key skills include advanced understanding of Excel, Access, PowerPoint and general proficiency in MS SQL, and a site analytics software such as: Google Analytics, Omniture or Webtrends. SPSS and SAS a plus.
• Attention to detail and high level writing skills a must.
Additional Comments: US Citizen, Green Card, PR only
Background ck and drug screening conducted
Quirk's - 16 months ago