This function includes product management (from concept to market launch), pricing, positioning, enhancements and extensions, and lifecycle management as well as the go-to-market strategy. This person is to be the subject matter expert and trainer for all sales channels on specified product lines as it relates to development and delivery schedules, target market identification and functional requirements, customer applications, sales and marketing tactics, as well as any applicable pricing, and policy requirements. Must be fluent in E-Commerce practices and overall ROI responsibilities.
- Manage all aspects of product development and rollout, including features & functionality, optimizing user experience, business requirements documentation, setting policy, billing codes, establishing process guidelines, training documentation, and regulatory filings where required.
- Objectives include driving product revenue and controlling associated expenses; product quality, user experience, technical and operational performance and unit trend accountability, and on-time delivery.
- Accumulate all tracking and reporting results and communicating updates to senior management, as required.
- Solid understanding of the web services space including Internet Video, Web site development, Value added Internet Services (Internet Security, Hard drive Back-up, etc.), business models, competition and user experience and online behaviors.
- Ability to formulate and manage product roadmap
- Ability to translate and prioritize the product vision into comprehensive product requirements with business use cases
- Must possess strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills with ability to develop and present product presentations.
- Must have a minimum of five years in a product management role and previous internet services experience is required.
- Must show demonstrated ability to meet objectives by working through and with cross-functional teams.
- Must be comfortable working with and through cross-functional teams that are geographically dispersed in a dynamic environment.
Bachelor's degree required, MBA a plus.
Frontier Communications - 11 months ago
Serving city dwellers and country folk alike, Frontier Communications provides phone, Internet, and satellite TV (through a partnership with...