An insurance company is currently seeking an experienced professional to join their staff as the Director of Loss Prevention & Patient. The qualified individual will be assigned to a shareholder to serve as a liaison between the company and organizational leaders to identify high risk areas for claims and facilitate loss prevention assessments and interventions.
The Director of Loss Prevention & Patient is responsible for:
- Leading company assigned cross institutional projects
- Facilitating and supporting the Clinical Leadership
- Facilitating and supporting the Patient Safety Nurses
- Facilitating subcommittee workgroups and identifying best practices to discuss for possible implementation
- Providing periodic reports including benchmarking information to appropriate committees regarding the status and results of hospital specific initiatives to reduce risk
- Assisting in developing web-based education related to loss prevention activities for healthcare team members, including content and distribution.
- Reviews project specific claims files to identify emerging risks
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- RN license
- Master's Degree
- Academic Medical Center experience
- Background in Performance Improvement/QI/Patient Safety from acute care
- Management experience
- Excellent communication
- Strong attention to detail
Execu | Search - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
The Execu|Search Group is the New York City Tri-State area and Greater Boston's leading recruitment, temporary staffing, and retained search...