Postal/Zip Code: 30338
To identify key marketing/sales opportunities within leading U.S. Healthcare institutions that would benefit from Oldcastle’s distinctive products and services portfolio. Leverage strong relationships within the healthcare construction community to proactively identify marketing/sales opportunities, and drive these opportunities to the appropriate Oldcastle divisions.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of key construction trends within the healthcare market, and a dynamic perspective on the leading institutions in the market (hospitals, clinics, and other facilities).
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of Oldcastle products and services, and develop the right offerings to leading healthcare institutions that will create value for both them and Oldcastle.
- Develop C-Level partnerships with targeted leading healthcare institutions and educate that team on the value of early Oldcastle involvement in significant commercial construction projects.
- Build an internal network by establishing a trusting relationship with key divisional decision makers and sales professionals within the Oldcastle business units.
- Coordinate with OBS Directors of Business Development and local Oldcastle business units to develop projects and deliver on sales opportunities.
- Coordinate with other Oldcastle stakeholders to communicate and develop insights into customer needs and innovation opportunities.
- Develop an expertise of strategic account processes (e.g. business development, project management), economics, and needs and communicate to internal and external stakeholders as appropriate.
- Deep understanding, hands-on knowledge, and appreciation of health care owner, developer, contractor, and architectural construction needs, processes, and economics.
- Ability and experience to develop C-level relationships.
- Ability to build and maintain strong internal relationships - recognizing the unique organizational needs of various business units.
- Ability to independently analyze developer/contractor strategies and needs to articulate supplier value proposition.
- Comfort with working across a large range of products and having the poise to know when to call on the internal Oldcastle network for assistance.
- Strong influencing skills; ability to drive results and revenue in a matrix environment as an influencer, not ultimate decision maker, on customer transactions.
- Ability to obtain data/information and analyze that information to understand and communicate opportunities to relevant business units.
- Customer Focus – Dedicated to meeting requirements of internal and external customers.
- Problem Solving – Uses logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions.
- Drive for Results – Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully.
- Business Acumen – Knowledgeable in current and future construction practices, trends, technology, and information affecting the industry.
- Builds Effective Teams – Ability to blend people into purposefully organized teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Business, Architecture or related field or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years working as a business development leader targeting healthcare facilities – with the credibility and presence to meet with key stakeholders within this market.
- 5+ years of experience in Construction Management, Estimating, Bid Development or related field.
- Recent experience as a Project Manager.
- LEED certification, BIM Project Management experience a plus.
What Oldcastle Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Oldcastle Inc is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
Oldcastle Inc is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.
Oldcastle is the largest manufacturer of building products and materials in North America with more than 1500 locations and 35,000...