Delaware North Companies Gaming and Entertainment manages the Hamburg Casino at the Fairgrounds including all the hospitality, entertainment, food and beverage and marketing services. The facility boasts 940 slot machines and 55,000 square feet of fun. Dining venues include Midway Buffet, Blue Ribbon Grill, Tim Horton’s , Clubhouse Restaurant, other concession outlets and catering. Please visit http://www.the-fairgrounds.com/hamburg-casino for further information.
The successful associate will responsible for the development, implementation, management and execution of effective marketing plans to achieve optimum ROI results and revenue projections.
- Responsible for developing and analyzing monthly, quarterly and annual strategic direct mail programs, business intelligence reports and marketing pro-formas to improve EBITDA.
- Develop and implement sound and effective marketing programs in the following areas: Advertising and Social Marketing, Database Marketing, Promotions and Events, Players and VIP Services, Bus and Retail Business.
- Produce timely analysis reports to determine profitability of Database, Player Development and Marketing programs and provide strategic direction.
- Identify and execute new customer development, customer retention and VIP programs.
- Create exceptional guest service and experiences for target customers.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing.
- 10 years plus 5 years in a senior management marketing position. Gaming experience preferred.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office and technologically savvy in working with software packages of various nature.
- Ability to obtain and maintain NY State gaming license.
Delaware North Companies
- 2 years ago - save job