We are currently seeking a Marketing Director to be responsible for developing/executing the short and long range marketing plan to achieve sales and profit goals for the Patient Communications Services business. This director will focus on the physician and hospital segments by developing marketing communications, web search optimization plans, sales campaigns, increasing awareness targeted at driving leads/opportunities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develop and execute annual marketing plans to achieve business objectives. This includes all elements of the marketing mix such as market research, new product/services development and introduction, pricing, direct marketing vehicles, advertising/public relations, sales promotion materials, web content, e-commerce, etc. Monitor progress against objectives and takes timely action.
• Develop the overall marketing direction of the physician and hospital services portfolio including answering service, appointment reminder, daytime call management, confidential messaging, and patient outreach.
• Conduct business analysis and market research to discover key insights and customer learning.
• Lead and manage the relationship with external resources (agencies, consultants, vendors) to ensure high quality and value from them.
• Work closely with the Sales and Operations teams.
• Lead, train, mentor, and motivate assigned staff.
• Develop, monitor, and control the assigned budgets.
• Serve as a resource for International business colleagues.
Education & Experience:
• Education equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree in Business/Marketing or the equivalent in related work experience. MBA preferred.
• Ten or more years of experience in marketing experience, with at least five years of industry specific (hospital & physician office) experience.
• Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of industry and customer bases.