We are currently seeking a Marketing Director to be responsible for developing/executing the short and long range marketing plan to achieve sales and profit goals for the Communication Solutions business.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Lead the marketing strategy of business unit
• Develop and execute annual marketing plans to achieve business objectives
• Drive organic sales growth via marketing and product plans
• Support acquisitions and integration of newly acquired businesses
• Conduct business analysis and market research to discover key insights and customer learning
• Lead and manage the relationship with external resources (agencies, consultants, vendors) to ensure high quality and value from them
• Lead, train, mentor, and motivate assigned staff
• Develop, monitor, and control the assigned budgets
Education & Experience:
• Education equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree in Business/Marketing or the equivalent in related work experience. MBA preferred.
• Ten or more years of experience in marketing experience, with at least five years of industry specific (hospital & physician office/commercial communications) experience.
• Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of industry and customer bases.
Stericycle - 6 months ago
Bubble, bubble, toil and trouble, Stericycle treats medical rubble. A leading medical and pharmaceutical waste management company,...