Post by Jobing - 1. Responsible for the planning, development and management of Pharmacy central fill fulfillment center prescription processing, mail order and call center areas. Areas of responsibility will include program development, operational efficiency, quality and financial outcomes, and annual business planning. 2.
Responsible for the daily operations of pharmacy fulfillment center, call center, and mail order including but not limited to recruitment, staffing, budgeting, revenue, workflow, and patient services. 3. Develop and grow business for mail order operation. Work with insurance plans in order to develop and implement mail order contracts.
4. Oversee operation for NHS Pharmacy Central Fill. 5. Oversee & manage the Pharmacy Call center team and handle issues that arise.
6. Oversee Central Fill pharmacy team. 7. Manage and resolve any IT issues within these areas.
8. Responsible for creating reports to ensure quality assurance and productivity for each area. 9. Evaluate current systems and provide solutions to increase efficiencies within NHS • College degree.
- Ability to prepare and facilitate presentations, attend conferences, ability to travel as needed. • Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Visio & MS Access tools • Excellent communication skills. • Experience working cross–functionally to coordinate plans and execute against tight timelines and budgets • Prefer bilingual – English / Spanish. • Flexible working schedule.
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills • Negotiation with and management of external vendors • Knowledge of PBM or Healthcare industry including Medicare and Medicaid compliance preferred
Jobing - 21 months ago
Navarro Discount Pharmacies operates 31 drugstores in South Florida. The regional drugstore chain caters to Miami's Cuban population...