A hospital in Rockland County is looking for an experienced RN to join their staff as the Director of Nursing. The nursing professional chosen for this position will be responsible for planning, organizing, directing and evaluating the services provided by the Nursing Department.
The Director of Nursing is responsible for the administration of the Nursing Department. The Director is also required to:
- Ensure sufficient and safe nursing care for all residents of the Home
- Develop departmental goals, objectives, standards of performance and policies and procedures
- Organize the department in accordance with administrative guidelines to ensure compliance with standard of nursing practice that promotes optimum health care delivery
- 5+ of progressive nursing experience which include application of supervisory and administrative principles
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing
- Excellent verbal, written, communication and listening skills
- Great customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
Execu | Search - 11 months ago
The Execu|Search Group is the New York City Tri-State area and Greater Boston's leading recruitment, temporary staffing, and retained search...