Plans, coordinates and manages the nursing department. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of nursing care and services provided to residents. Maintains quality care that is consistent with company and regulatory standards. Assumes responsibilities of daily operations of the facility in the Executive Director's absence.
We're counting on you to lead one of the most technically advanced nursing environments in healthcare. At Golden Living, nurses utilize Computerized Medical Records, Automated Dispensing Technology and much more. Our goal is to give nurses more time to interact with their patients while giving you more time to lead your staff. No wonder we've earned more AHCA/NCAL quality awards than any other post-acute healthcare provider. Our commitment to outstanding care continues with you.
Discipline - Select All That Apply Nurse Management
* Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing.
* Valid State licensure as an RN
* One to three (1-3) years of management or supervisory experience in long-term care or acute care. Restorative or geriatric nursing experience preferred.
* Experience in supervising nursing staff and others for whom they are administratively or professionally responsible.
* Proficient in the use of personal computer including Microsoft Office
* Must be able to travel, including overnight stays.
* Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
* Must have ability to complete multiple projects.
* Capable of working with minimal supervision.
* Must be able to maintain confidentiality regarding patient and company proprietary information.
* Must have the ability to relate professionally and positively and work cooperatively with residents, families, and other employees at all levels.
When you build your career with Golden Living, you'll discover that each aspect of everything we do is focused on the patients and the residents we serve. Here you'll have the technology and resources that are essential to making a difference. You'll also help shape a culture that is built upon teamwork and shared ideas. We're one of the nation's leading providers of skilled nursing care as well as inpatient and outpatient therapies. With your talent, we will continue to deliver outstanding care to every patient and resident we serve.
1510 Hebron Street
Hendersonville, North Carolina
Every aspect of every Golden LivingCenter and Community is focused on the patients and residents we serve. That means you have the resources...