Director of Food and Nutrition Services/RD - Sacramento, CA
The Director of Food and Nutrition Services is an exciting opportunity for an energetic, entrepreneurial manager who is constantly seeking a better way to conduct business. This key leadership position is directly responsible for the successful operation of Food & Nutrition Services in an acute care hospital. The Director ensures client, customer service/satisfaction with efficient cost effective management meeting and exceeding stated expectations. Responsible for all foodservice-related activities; including patient care, non-patient care (retail, cafeteria, catering etc), quality improvement, sanitation, infection control and all hospital-related activities.
Great People. Great Service. Great Results.
- Registered Dietitian, required.
- Minimum of two (2) to five (5) years of hospital or adult home/care experience preferred, depending upon formal degree or training.
- Minimum of two (2) to five (5) years of direct foodservice operational. management experience with inventory and purchasing knowledge and control.
- Strong knowledge of food and catering trends with a focus on quality, production, sanitation, food cost controls, and presentation.
- Previous P&L accountability or contract-managed service experience is desirable.
- Strong supervisory, leadership, management and coaching skills.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to communicate on various levels to include management, client, customer and associate levels.
- Excellent financial, budgetary, accounting and computational skills.
- Proficient computer skills to include; various computer programs, Microsoft Office programs, e-mail and the Internet.
- ServSafe Certified.
- Must be able to successfully pass a criminal background check (State and Federal) and a drug screen.
At Compass Group North America, our superior balance of efficiency and quality attract the highest caliber level of service our clients deserve. We retain the finest workers with a highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits plan. If you're looking for a career where you set the standard for personal advancement, then Compass Group North America is for you! Working together, we will continue to experience success as the industry's best.
Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. EOE & AA Employer M/F/D/V
HEALTHeCAREERS Network - 2 years ago