Director of Operations is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of ta 24/7, 2-1-1 Call Center and Data Resources with focus on team building, quality assurance, regulatory and contract compliance, attainment of budgetary and operational goals, and overall service level performance and monitoring utilizing the AIRS standards for 2-1-1 Call Centers. The NJ 2-1-1 Partnership is a non-profit information and referral system for the state of NJ.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build and foster a highly effective team environment, with emphasis on responsibility
- Work with the Executive Director to identify, document and develop policy, procedural and protocols manuals with an overall objective of receiving AIRS certification for the agency by June of 2013.
- Work with the Executive Director, CFO and Call Center Director to build and maintain an operating budget process
- Work with the Executive Director to create MOUs that identify common goals and create strategic relationships with government and non-profit organizations and build toward sustainability
- Work with the Data Content Manager, telecom and IT consultants on collecting, analyzing, and reporting Call Center outcomes
- Work with the Data Content Manager, telecom and IT consultants and vendors to ensure operational continuity of phone system and information technology.
- Create and maintain operational policies and procedures and business continuity plan
- Ensure integrity of information and data in Resource House.
- Establish ongoing communications with 2-1-1 contractor(s).
- Monitors performance of call center operations with Call Center Director and helps build quality performance plan that includes 2-1-1 and customer satisfaction goals.
- Responsible for meeting the quality indicators for contractual agreements, strategic and business plans, and the Alliance of Information and Referral Systems (AIRS) standards
- Responsible for establishing and tracking key performance indicators (KPI)
- Reviews and analyzes reports regarding performance, including productivity, quality, service and adherence performance.
- Work with call monitoring agency to create, implement and track quality assurance audits
- In collaboration with the Call Center Director and Supervisory Team, evaluate and implement any improvement of workflow processes including technology utilization and upgrades.
Master Degree preferred or equivalent work/education experience required
Minimum of 5 years related customer service experience, preferably in a call or contact center environment
Previous responsibility for budget preparation and oversight
Previous management, quality assurance and project management experience required
Knowledge of technology and software applications, especially client management systems
Demonstrated proficiency in using PC Office software
Previous social and/or human service experience helpful
Excellent analytical problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
Strong oral and written communications skills.
Ability to lead teams effectively and efficiently.
Ability to work as a productive member of a team
Ability to work well under pressure while performing multiple tasks.
Excellent listening skills and patience.
Ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
Competitive Non-Porfit Salary and Benefit Package
Indeed - 23 months ago