Western New York Dental Group has been committed to providing quality dental care and excellent service to our patients in the Buffalo and Rochester, NY area since 1972. With convenient private neighborhood dental offices, your own personal dentist, a team of caring professionals, and our "always here for you" attitude, Western New York Dental Group offers the utmost convenience and patient satisfaction. Our dentists provide a wide variety of services to our patients including all phases of general, family and state of the art cosmetic dentistry. When the need arises for the services of a dental specialist, we are able to provide treatments with the help of our in-house team of specialists in pediatric dentistry, orthodontics, oral and maxillofacial surgery, endodontics and periodontics.
We are currently looking for a Director of Operations in the Buffalo area to manage our dental group practices.
The Director of Operations will manage the business operations of the group through the development of strong partnership relations with the Professional Corporation of the Doctors, and the Management Group and staff. This position ensures the alignment of the practice with the core purpose and beliefs of the company. You will also manage the financial performance of the practice, employee performance and development processes.
The Director of Operations:
If you are an independent self starter with solid management, development, leadership and process improvement skills, you should consider this opportunity. You should have strong knowledge of budgets, forecast, P&L and financial concepts, practices and procedures. You will Partner with PC leaders to ensure alignment with company purpose and to obtain commitment to annual operating plan goals and directly impact the hiring, retention, development and separation of directors, managers and individual contributors. Managers with a minimum of 5 years management experience developing and leading a staff in multiple locations with a Bachelor’s degree desired.
- Develops and manages the partnership between the Company and the PC leaders through the consistent communication of core purpose and beliefs and collaborates with PC leadership to resolve issues in conflict with them.
- Manages the annual operating planning process through the practice managers in accordance with Company financial guidelines to ensure the attainment of the company’s strategic objectives.
- Regularly reviews, interprets and the financial performance of each practice to identify plan shortfalls and opportunities and collaborates with practice managers to focus resources and efforts to these items to ensure plan achievement.
- Fosters strong relationships with the PC leadership to ensure alignment to strategic objectives and create the environment in which MSO and PC employees are united in their commitment to productivity objectives.
- Manages and reports the practice assets through effective inventory control and AR management to ensure the attainment of inventory turn and effectivity metrics.
- Develops, schedules and maintains the Social Operating System Calendar to foster MSO and PC alignment on key operating plan and practice management objectives.
- Collaborates with PC Doctors to develop clinical training programs and mentoring for clinical staff and follows up on the execution of training to ensure the clinical staff meets the technical requirements of their positions.
- Manages, directly and through others, the performance management and development of MSO and clinical staff to ensure the retention, development and performance of employees.
- Performs other similar tasks as necessary to ensure that the practices meet their metrics in support of its strategic objectives.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefit package including a 401k, health insurance and a professional work environment.
To learn more about American Dental Partners and Western New York Dental Group please visit us at www.amdpi.com and www.wnydental.com.
Williamsville, New York, United States