AdRoll, headquartered in downtown San Francisco with additional offices in New York, Dublin, and Sydney, is a performance marketing platform that helps brands of all sizes run highly targeted, data-driven digital marketing campaigns. Named the fastest growing private advertising company in the nation by Inc. Magazine (#7 overall) and best place to work by SF Business Times, AdRoll has nearly 400 employees globally (and growing fast), over 15,000 active customers from over 100 countries, a revenue run rate of $150M, and has increased our revenues at 700% since 2012. With funding totaling $89 Million, AdRoll is backed by some of the savviest investors in the valley, like Foundation Capital, Merus Capital, Accel Partners, IVP, and Peter Thiel.
We strongly believe in team chemistry and have a lot of fun building a world-class company while staying true to the core values that have made us successful. If you are passionate about growth and innovation, then come revolutionize the advertising technology space with us.
About the Role:
AdRoll is seeking a Director of Product to drive the strategy and vision for our Core Platform. Reporting to the Head of Product, this person will be responsible for overseeing all of the components of our product that make it possible for our customers to execute, manage, and analyze highly effective campaigns. You will be expected to build a team of talented product managers and ensure that they are all driving towards common goals.
This position will have a huge impact on all of our customer facing products, and will also oversee the teams responsible for enabling those products. You will be given full autonomy and expected to work towards company KPIs with an incredibly smart and dynamic team.
- Own the overall strategy & roadmap for our core platform products
- Explore opportunities for new functionality and products that add tremendous value for our customer set
- Be the key decision maker for all things related to our fully self service campaign creation flows, campaign management tools, and campaign reporting interface.
- Own and communicate the core products roadmap to the executive team and company at large
- Recruit and hire top product talent from the ad tech space
- Work cross functionally within the Product & Engineering groups to identify and address cross team dependencies
- Ensure that your vision is aligned with that of the company at large by working with other department heads regularly
- Be an expert on our customers and what makes them successful
- A B.S. in computer science or a related field
- 3+ years working in Ad Tech in a product role
- 5+ years in product management
- Hands on experience working customer facing advertising products
- A background in building simple and beautiful user interfaces
- Experience in data visualization and user flows
- Must love working across teams and departments
- Must love talking to customers
- Strong problem solving skills
- A roll up your sleeves attitude
- A great sense of humor
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical / Dental benefits
- Paid time off and generous holiday schedule
- The opportunity to win the coveted Golden Bagel