Intuit is a leading software provider of business and financial management solutions for small and mid-sized businesses, consumers, financial institutions and accounting professionals. You probably know us by our flagship products, QuickBooks®, Quicken® and TurboTax®, but that's just the start. We recently acquired Mint.com, and we're taking on exciting challenges, such as SaaS and mobile applications. Over 50 million users, seven million small businesses and 1,600 financial institutions depend on Intuit because we innovate at the crossroads of real customer problems and breakthrough technology. Join us and let your ingenious ideas be heard.
Come join Intuit as part of QuickBase team as a Director of Product Development. We are looking for creative problem solvers with a passion for innovation to join our team and revolutionize the way the world does business.
This is a critical and senior leadership position within QuickBase, responsible for driving the technology and operations direction that will allow the business to scale effectively and increase customer delight. Do you enjoy leading small high performing teams and are you passionate about attracting & growing rock star technical talent? Are you a leader that is continuously modernizing the skills of your teams to evolve with technology in order to meet new business opportunities? Do you have a high sense of accountability and take pride in delivering high quality customer driven innovations? Do understand that building products comes from an E2E mindset which starts from building highly effective relationships across multiple functions (PM, Support, Sales, Marketing, etc) within an organization? If this is a common thread in your work than this leadership opportunity may be right for you.
QuickBase is a fast growing and highly profitable SaaS business that serves both small and large enterprise businesses with an end user configurable online database. We are searching for a leader that has led technology refresh initiatives in Saas environments where improved ease, increased stability, supportability, scale and speed of development are critical elements of success.
- Establishes a unique vision for the future and generates broad support.
- Introduces new theory or ideas from within or outside Intuit to build Intuit's toolset and expand thinking (e.g.: new development processes, methodology for improving customer contact).
- Continuously assesses and acts as the architect for their organization systems to create sustainable competitive success. Turns general/generic ideas into blueprints for organizational action.
- Coaches others to challenge the status quo, consider alternatives and make hard choices.
- Promotes constructive debate, voices opinions explicitly that help shape key decisions and fosters this behavior and mindset across the organization.
- Fosters an environment that learns from successes and mistakes, applies the learnings and makes the lessons relevant to others.
- Drives significant change across complex organizational boundaries in ways that minimizes resistance.
- Defines areas for improvement, and drives the change process using effective operating mechanisms and metrics.
Proven ability to mold the product development team (and the overall business unit) into a seamless team, with common goals and vision while winning the hearts and minds of the employees.
Drives for Results…
Superior organizational and planning skills, excellent written/verbal presentation and listening skills, and the ability to present complex technical information in a clear, confident and concise manner to a variety of audiences, including non-technical.
High Performing Organization…
Demonstrated open and frequent communications at all levels of the organization with a genuine sensitivity and commitment to the development needs of the organization.
Innovate for Impact…
Energize the organization to drive continuous improvement and explore and implement creative ideas to significantly improve performance
Intuit is an Equal Opportunity Employer
United States of America-Massachusetts-Waltham
Intuit: Going Beyond Innovation
As the world evolves, so do we. Yet we remain driven by our passion for inventing solutions to solve...