CPM Healthgrades, located in Madison, Wisconsin, is the premier growth and business development partner for hospitals. By combining an innovative business intelligence platform with a comprehensive suite of accountable marketing tools, we help hospitals strategically grow brands, increase admissions and improve the health of patient populations.
Our Product Management team is growing and we are looking for an experienced Director of Product Management. The Director of Product Management will be responsible for the successful launch, adoption, and market penetration of Healthgrades’ Health Relationship Management/BI Platform in our Hospital market segment.
Put your Product Management experience to work for our healthcare marketing product suite.
The Director of Product Management role is an externally focused marketing and product strategy expert. The position will develop and execute strategies and plans to ensure Healthgrades will grow our market leading position in the Business Intelligence Management product space from messaging to product roadmap. This position has both upstream and downstream strategic marketing responsibilities, including;
- Discovery and development of core differentiators, positioning and competitive analysis
- Creation and delivery of sales tools and training, such as expert decks, demo scripts, training content, webinars, product FAQs, standardize RFP content and competitive knowledge
- Capture and translate VOC from customer, prospect and thought leadership through win/loss analysis, customer interaction and industry/association relationships
- Understand and define critical persona and market segments for product.
- Prioritize and inform product roadmap in conjunction with development
The Director, Product Management will lead cross-functional efforts within the company to ensure market success. The Director, Product Management will need to foster strong peer relationships with the product owners/analysts, sales, account management, product development, and key customers/prospects. The Director, Product Management will leverage internal resources for successful product decisions and market advocacy, product launches and commercialization, and successful marketing. Interaction and engagement with key sales leaders, industry analysts, customers and innovative technology leaders is a critical success component
- Market problem identification, analysis, Intelligence
- Analyze and communicate competitive landscape
- Develop and drive market messaging and positioning / Product Commercialization
- Pricing strategy
- Establish Thought Leader relationships - customer, industry and analyst
- Develop and drive market segment vision, strategy, sizing and plans
- New product and market growth opportunities – organic and inorganic
- Market / product roadmap creation & direction
**This position may require up to 35% national travel**
- Prior technology product marketing/management experience or equivalent is required (5 years minimum)
- Ability to be a cross-functional team leader and self-driven individual contributor is essential.
- Excellent and proven public speaking / presentation skills required.
- Strong project management capability needed.
- Demonstrated strategic marketing experience – market development, growth, and/or acquisition experience.
- Experience in bringing technology solutions to healthcare desired.
- CRM and/or Physician liaison software product management experience preferred.
- Pragmatic Marketing™ / Agile experience preferred
CPM Healthgrades offers competitive wages based on experience and a generous benefits package, including health, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, and a professional, yet casual work environment.
Healthgrades - CPM - 22 months ago