Pet360 is one of the fastest growing and largest digital media & ecommerce businesses in the U.S. dedicated to the consumer pet industry. Headquartered in Philadelphia, we are redefining pet parents relationship with their pets by creating a unique personalized approach to engagement, combining content, community and commerce. We are looking to expand our exceptional team by adding superior talent that enjoys an innovative, entrepreneurial environment where change is encouraged and impact is instantly visible. The company is backed by leading private equity and venture capital firms and is well capitalized to continue our exceptional growth. Our primary websites include are: www.pet360.com, www.petMD.com, www.PetFoodDirect.com, and www.Pet360Media.com
The Director of Product Management – Ecommerce is responsible for leading the continued ecommerce platform development of Pet360.com and PetFoodDirect.com and related mobile and app experiences. While the role is ecommerce focused, the unique opportunity will be leveraging the intersection between content, community and commerce to provide personalized & engaging experiences. The ideal candidate will be a seasoned ecommerce product manager with a passion for innovation and customer centered design. The position will require collaboration with groups across the organization including marketing, merchandising, technology, customer service and operations.
- Lead ecommerce platform and feature activities for all Pet360 Inc. sites.
- Create insights to guide our strategy and product roadmap through understanding customer’s needs and behaviors, competition and emerging technologies.
- Create and maintain a prioritized backlog of features and the product roadmap.
- Translate insights into specifications for IT.
- Partner with IT to deliver features, maintain and improve these features and be held accountable for business results.
- Partner with key business units (i.e., Pet360 Media) to drive their digital agenda.
- Build and maintain world-class digital experiences.
- Act as subject matter expert to eCommerce planning and decision making
- Equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field; MBA is preferred
- Minimum 7 years experience in eCommerce
- Minimum 5 years in ecommerce product management, developing business case, roadmaps, understanding the customer demands which act as catalysts to website functionality enhancements
- Previous experience supporting 10+ releases per year in a transaction heavy environment; complex search/taxonomy or high SKU preferred
- Previous experience in the construction, launch and management of eCommerce sites within a respected web property of appropriate scale
- Previous tactical experience in web analytics
- Self-motivated, quick to learn and assertive
- Extremely detailed oriented and organized
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Cool, calm, collected and collaborative—strong interpersonal skills
- A passion for product, as well as possessing a keen understanding of user needs
- Experience in driving product decisions (both web and mobile)
Indeed - 12 months ago
Pet360 is one of the fastest growing and largest digital media & ecommerce businesses in the U.S. dedicated to the consumer pet...