This position leads the development of the Company's technical concepts and principles to achieve product research and development objectives in creative and effective ways.
Additional requirements will be communicated with qualified candidates throughout our evaluation and selection process.
- The ideal incumbentmust have demonstrated success in technical proficiency, scientific creativity, collaboration with others and independent thought.
- You will lead work on complex components and processes in which analysis of data requires an evaluation of intangible variables.
- Must provide R&D leadership and direction for AMI which includes new product selection, new product sourcing strategy, intellectual property strategy, product development, analytical development, process improvement, and formulation development.
- BS degree in Chemical Engineering or Polymer Science with a minimum 10 years of Vinyl industry experience is required. Advanced Master's degree is a plus.
- Must have 6+ years of leadership experience.
- Demonstrated ability to design and execute research plans culminating in successfully manufactured process formulation mixing taking products from raw materials to finished products is required.
Experience in compound process, packing and extrusion is required.
- Dealing objectively with staff and focusing on the issues is key to managing and preventing conflict.
- Must demonstrate the ability to manage multiple projects, adhere to strict time lines and solve problems creatively when problems arise be they scientific or managerial.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and/or Canada without company sponsorship.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Associated Materials is a leading manufacturer of professionally installed exterior building products. It is able to meet the wide variety...