Founded December 1997, Trilogy Health Services, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services. Trilogy communities offer a full range of personalized services, from independent and assisted living to skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Through our subsidiary, TriStar Services, we offer home- and community-based services including Certified Home Health services, in addition to pharmacy services and rehabilitation therapy services. Exceptional customer service is the heart of our company culture. Our goal is to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest! To achieve this vision, we set the following goals in each of our markets: To be the Provider of Choice, Employer of Choice and Investment of Choice. Cultural Leadership is the driver for our success and our cultural map that guides us on our journey is our Mission Statement :
- We are committed to exceeding our customer's expectations
- Excellence is achieved by execution of our Trilogy Service Standards
- The Right Employees make the difference
- A servant’s heart is the key to success
- The Team Approach works best
- Let everyone contribute to his or her fullest potential
- Pay Attention to the Details
- The details separate the winners from the losers
- Take what the company is doing very seriously, but not yourself
- Our company has zero tolerance for egos or politics
Are you an experienced Social Worker who inspires others and is dedicated to excellence in customer service? If so, we would like to hear from you!
St. Andrews Health Campus, an innovative, dynamic Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living Facility located in Batesville, In has a position available for a Director of Resident Services (Social Services Director).
The Director of Resident Services is responsible for the overall operation of the Social Services Department in accordance with current federal and state guidelines and regulations. This position will ensure that the medically related emotional and social needs of the residents are met and maintained on an individual basis. Director of Resident Services is responsible for all Social Services functions within the Health Campus.
We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive Salaries - Weekly Pay!
- Professional Growth
- Generous Benefits
- Innovative Training Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Bachelor’s Degree from an approved school of Social Work and a Licensed Social Worker (LSW)
- Prior experience working in Social Services in the Long-Term Healthcare or hospital setting is required
Trilogy Health Services - 14 months ago