The Director of Service Excellence and Evaluation is responsible for promoting the mission of Goodwill/Easter Seals Minnesota. This position provides leadership, direction, and fiscal management for the service excellence team. This position is also responsible for Mission Services data collection and the division’s data management system, service excellence practices and policies across all programs, staff training and service evaluation that include stakeholder feedback. This position provides leadership to assure that G/ESM provides services in a manner that will meet and/or exceed all standards established by CARF, The Rehabilitation Accreditation Commission, HIPAA, the State of Minnesota and Goodwill Industries/Easter Seals Minnesota. The Director of Service Excellence and Evaluation will function within internal and external teams including GII and Easter Seals national offices and membership to assure delivery of seamless services to participant’s and to ensure that positive relationships are maintained resulting in the optimum employment outcomes. This position will serve as a member of the Mission Services Division Leadership team.
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE OR SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Vocational Rehabilitation or related field plus five years supervisory, management and program development experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of management, supervision, and training practices.
- Demonstrated ability to handle diverse populations and programs and to organize and execute comprehensive development and marketing strategies.
- Financial and analytical skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal, written and oral presentation skills are essential.
- Desire and ability to effect change.
- Participative management style, supportive of team development.
- Knowledge of Minnesota community services.
- Familiarity with grants, funding sources and quality programs and services for people with disabilities and disadvantages.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills to manage staff, market programs, solicit referrals and work with funders
- Ability to manage the training and mentoring of staff
- Organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and achieve require outcomes
- Independent decision making skills
- Experience managing a budget
- Knowledge of program planning and development, goal writing, career assessment techniques
- Knowledge of task/job analysis
- Ability to modify jobs or identify the need for specific engineering requirements for adaptive equipment
- Ability to develop curricula and/or vocational training programs
- Knowledge of placement techniques
- Demonstrated ability to handle diverse populations and programs
- Knowledge of data privacy requirements and ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite software and the ability to accurately enter data into computer-based systems
- Drivers license, vehicle and good driving record
- Certification in vocational counseling or rehabilitation administration.
- Grant development.
- Knowledge of tools used in career assessment.
- Budget preparation and cost containment.
- Active involvement in professional organizations.
- Knowledge of a large range of referral sources.
- Knowledge of the social service systems: WIA, school systems, Department of Labor, Department of Education
- Knowledge of labor market trends and business practices.
- Knowledge of varied occupational areas.
- Knowledge of behavior change techniques.
- Knowledge of training techniques.
Goodwill - Easter Seals Minnesota - 12 months ago