The Director of Recruiting is responsible for designing and implementing recruiting initiatives to support the growth of the company. The Director of Recruiting will align these talent strategies & programs end to end - from college recruiting, branding, and sourcing to ensuring the best possible on boarding and candidate experience.
Director of Recruiting will provide leadership to the Global Talent Acquisition team and work closely with our HR Business Partners. We believe alignment of talent programs in this manner gives us a competitive advantage in ensuring that people can continue to grow their careers and skills, while helping Pivotal lead the industry. Director of Recruiting should be a passionate leader with demonstrated success in attracting key new talent. They should have a solid track record of building and motivating high performance teams.
- Demonstrate strong leadership and consensus-building skills in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills
- Exhibit project management and organizational skills
- Perform and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Persuade and influence decision makers
- Possesses excellent business acumen
- Work well under pressure and with time constraints
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The ideal candidate will be a dynamic leader with proven experience in leading high performance teams. They will have experience in successfully building, managing, motivating and mentoring world class Recruiting organizations for global companies, both directly and in a matrixed environment. The final candidate will bring superior communicative and problem-solving capabilities, with the ability to develop and clearly articulate a compelling vision of the company’s value and unique market position as the global leader in Cloud Platform and Big Data.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Assist and advise senior management on all significant staffing, sourcing, and recruiting initiatives in Partnership with the Leader of HR
- Establishes and maintains relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs
- Build and maintain a vast network of professional relationships over a long period of time
- Collaborate closely with regional and business unit HR teams in delivering specific recruiting campaigns and report on progress on a regular basis
- Develop recruiting goals and strategies for the company and hold all members of the leadership team accountable for their respective roles in recruiting and selection
- Proactively researches and investigates innovative sourcing strategies
- Sources active candidates from online databases, contact lists, internal databases, and employee referrals as well as passive candidates through networking, cold calling, and Internet research and interviews periodically
- Handle external advertising, applicant tracking, employee referral programs, and management training on effective hiring in partnership with the HR Organization
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of recruiting issues and trends, labor laws, and legislative initiatives that have short- and long-term implications on the profitability of the business
- Oversee the recruiting team, including regional recruiters and provide support and motivation to the team
- Own, manage, and improve recruiting tools such as training interventions, intranet, and online resources
- Provide overall direction and management for recruiting strategy, guidelines and procedures concerning staffing best practices, systems, and methodology
- Select, appoint, and manage third party vendors; manage supplier relationships; and ensure vendor performance metrics are appropriate and monitored
- Works with finance and HR department to ensure that expenditures comply with budgetary limitations
- Take responsibility for the results of all staffing objectives within the company by reducing time-to-fill and cost-per-hire and increasing quality of hire.
Education and Experience Requirements
Pivotal is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace.
- Bachelor’s degree, Masters degree preferable
- Minimum of 7-10 years recruiting and leadership experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and management system software
Pivotal does not accept unsolicited Agency Resumes and will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm that does not have a signed
"Agency Fee Agreement".
Pivotal - 10 months ago
Pivotal Payments is an independent payment processing provider, offering a full range of merchant services to small, medium and large-sized...