Account Type: Basic
Javelin Marketing Group
- Acts as interface to internal departments and clients for research and modeling deliverables.
- Performs analyses, summarizes, and quality assurance of modeling solutions.
- Presents requirements and modeling results / key findings to internal and external clients.
- Collaborates with reporting and account service team to identify client needs and develop project requirements with limited supervision.
- Develops proposals, cost and timeline estimates for modeling projects.
- Manages Statistical Analysts.
- Assists team with hands on ad hoc analyses as needed.
- Interacts with:
- Enterprise Spectrum analysts, consultants, and managers.
- Javelin project managers, account managers/supervisors, VPs.
- Other duties / projects as needed an assigned.