North America-United States-Illinois-Home-Based
Secures and retains business for PPD through professional, consultative, proactive sales activities directed
at decision-makers and decision influencers at existing and new clinical sponsors. Positions PPD as a
primary or preferred provider for all Bioanalytical work to be outsourced. Qualifies deals and
develops proposals including define the solutions and recommend pricing structures to meet strategic
company goals. Serves as the primary contact until work is sold, then coordinate with the relevant
Bioanalytical area(s) to ensure a successful implementation. Acts as a liaison between sponsor
and company on all business development activities and requirements. Gathers data on marketing trends
and competitive products/services and pricing.
***This position will cover our Midwestern territory and can be home-office based in the Midwest***
Minimum Required Education and Experience:
including experience in selling Bioanalytical services
- Bachelors degree in science or business
- Demonstrated success in a previous sales role
- 8-10 years experience in CRO/Pharmaceutical sales,
with the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience that provides the individual
Marketing, and follow-up to expand relationships and business opportunities.
- Proven track record of developing mid- and high- level business contacts.
- Ability to manage and fully integrate with Operations, Finance, Bids & Contracts and
sales process through close and handle all aspects of contract negotiations.
- Skills to identify and develop sales leads, professionally present capabilities, manage the
spreadsheets, and email
- Good computer skills to handle sales automation systems, word processing,
PPD is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Pharmaceutical Product Development, Inc. - 11 months ago