This position calls for an individual who has proven success with and is comfortable selling digital marketing solutions, or equivalent, over the phone and via on-line meetings. In this role the individual will be responsible for prospecting, educating, and acquiring new clients for our digital marketing solutions, and must have the ability to consistently meet digital sales quotas and objectives. It will be critical for this individual to possess a combination of inside sales skills, marketing knowledge and analytical ability.
1. To prospect and acquire new clients for our digital marketing solutions, specifically CN.com
2. Generate revenue to goal by selling new clients our digital solutions for National campaigns
3. Act as Digital Marketing Consultant and expert with potential new clients.
4. Design and ensure efficient and effective digital marketing campaigns
5. Manage client expectations and renew acquired business annually; or turn over to MFG DBD
6. Keep up with changing digital landscape and offer solutions that meet client demands
7. Act as a liaison between assigned Catalina digital and manufacturer sales teams as needed
Education: Bachelor Degree or equivalent in-depth specialized training.
Experience: Five to eight years previous sales experience in related industry, emphasis in digital marketing preferred
The intent of this job description is to describe the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be required to perform other job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.
- Ability to interface at all levels of internal management as well as with the client
- Proven track record of developing industry relationships with clients and peers, vendors and business partners.
- Able to professionally perform telephone and on-line meetings
- Ability to close deals by phone
- Able to understand hundreds of manufacturer categories
- Ability to identify client needs and create solutions to meet desired outcome
- Ability to work independent of supervision and make decisions of wide variety and complexity.
- Organization and time management skills.
- Knowledge of PC hardware and software packages.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Catalina Marketing - 20 months ago
To reach shoppers when they are shopping, consumer packaged-goods manufacturers call on Catalina Marketing. The company's network,...