Corpedia, An NYSE Euronext Company and leader in governance, risk, and compliance ( GRC ) e-learning and advisory services, currently has an opening for a Director, Business Development to sell our ethics and compliance consulting services and training products in the St. Louis territory.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for forming relationships and consulting with Fortune 1000 companies within a defined territory.
- Identify GRC needs and propose appropriate solutions.
- Make effective presentations to C-Suite decision makers
- Negotiate the proposed solution’s terms and conditions
- Work with other team members post-sale to ensure project accuracy and customer satisfaction.
- Provide superior communication and customer service.
- Maintain customer relationships to up-sell and ensure future business.
Corpedia offers an excellent compensation and benefits package including:
- 5-10+ years of consultative sales experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred
- Solid understanding of technical concepts and web applications
- Able to articulate and demonstrate technical concepts and ideas over the telephone, via web-based applications and in formal meeting settings.
- Experience selling to higher levels within an organization: VP, Director, GC, etc.
- Knowledge of E-learning, compliance and ethics and consulting services sales (preferred)
- Knowledge of ethics and compliance issues present in the workplace today (preferred)
- Polished professional who is self motivated and organized.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills/good listener
- Passionate about sales and goal oriented.
- Dependable, persistent and assertive.
- Works well as a member of a team.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending Account (Medical & Dependent Care)
- Life Insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability Insurance
- 401k + matching
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation/Personal/Sick Leave
Founded in 1997, Corpedia, Inc. is the oldest online corporate compliance eLearning company, servicing numerous Fortune 1000 companies with...