This is a full time position that requires a combination of strong technical, business and leadership skills. The successful candidate will be highly motivated and a creative team player with a track record of leadership. Responsible for organizing and managing resources to execute multiple contracts within their defined scope, quality, period of performance, and cost constraints; responsible for managing business development activities for the Defense Sector, targeting the United States Government Combatant Commands, other supporting defense agencies and military departments leading to the expansion and growth of new business.
· Responsible for advancing Client Satisfaction Reputation within the client base
· Ensure contract deliverables and performance schedules are established and conveyed to the requisite COR. Establish trusted relationships with the Contracting Officer Representatives (COR) through continued performance and delivery of services beyond established contract criteria and measures.
· Manage the successful achievement of all program revenue and margin for services with yearly growth rate expectations; responsible for managing a Program Profit & Loss statements (P&L); building and executing a growth strategy; reviewing delivery quality and financial performance against program operating plans and standards. Under P&L authority, ensure acceptable funds tracking and reporting for both internal and external customers
· Understand the dynamics of the government market and be able to shape opportunities in a way that is advantageous to Cambridge whenever possible.
· Hands on solution development and validation. Work with other architects or delivery teams to build component solutions or major solutions of various sizes and complexities. Ability to translate solutions into winning proposals, including the overall value proposition, technical implementation approach and operations and maintenance model and solution-level pricing. Other responsibilities include:
· Identify, qualify and develop strategic opportunities and leads preparation of initial gate reviews
- Developing messaging for proposal responses that represent compelling value propositions to customers and differentiate Cambridge International Systems, Inc. from competitors
- Assisting the development and evolution of future state of managed services offerings/capabilities to meet changing market demands
- Maintaining a current knowledge of the technology industry and Federal IT marketplace and determining the impact of emerging policy, infrastructure and/or applications software on new and existing solutions. Maintaining a general working knowledge of networking/internetworking and IT security
· Develop a pipeline of opportunities and targeted growth strategy to achieve annual new business objectives
· Identify and develop partnerships that integrate Cambridge’s services into strategic solutions for customers; promote and position Cambridge services and solutions through direct and indirect existing and new customer contracts
· Accountable for developing and managing key internal/external relationships across sphere of influence, including situations in which no organizational relationship previously existed
· Effectively interface with all levels of senior management, functional support units, and business development on new business opportunities.
· Contribute to schedule of meetings for Cambridge Executive Leadership by providing access to agency executive relationships when/where needed
· Recommend the selection or dismissal of staff specific to assigned Task Orders
· Organize, direct, and coordinate the planning and implementation of all subcontractor activities required to successfully execute Delivery Order requirements
· Enforce work standards, assign schedules, and review work discrepancies of all personnel and subcontractors
· Minimum 10 years of experience within the Combatant Commands, and a demonstrated ability to supervise and manage large, diverse, and complicated tasks and to interface with all levels of DOD management as required to successfully meet program objectives
· Minimum of 10 years’ experience on cost reimbursable contracts performing technical supervision, project management and task planning in the operation, maintenance, analysis, design, testing and evaluation of telecommunication, surveillance, intelligence and logistics solutions
· PMI Project Manager Professional (PMP) certification is required
· Bachelor’s Degree in related field required
· Requires significant worldwide DOD and Combatant Commands advocacy expertise.
· Knowledge of DOD and Combatant Commands programs. Assist in the development of effective working relationships with appropriate military commands and civilian community in the Tampa, FL area.
· Must have the ability to lead a project or program in crisis
· Frequent travel may be required
· Must hold an Active DoD Top Secret level security clearance
Cambridge International Systems Inc - 15 months ago
Cambridge International Systems, Inc. is a leader in delivering C4ISR solutions that meet the most demanding requirements for communication,...