SG&A / Corporate
- Individual will be responsible for the reporting & consolidation for clinical segments of a $1billion dollar enterprise
- Direct and oversee PDGI and subsidiary budgeting processes, including standardization of budget formats, integration of budget data into general ledger, consolidation of subsidiary budgets, presentation of Corporate and consolidated budgets to CFO.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual analysis of consolidated financial statements, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flow, and capital expenditures for submission to senior management.
- Prepare/consolidate company forecasts using input from operations and financial modeling.
- Lead financial diligence and analysis on potential mergers and acquisitions.
- Work with Chief Financial Officer's office to synthesize external guidance and internal forecasts.
- Oversee capital expenditure budgeting and approval processes.
- Work with operating units and senior management to develop and implement reporting to meet internal management needs.
- We will be migrating to a common system and therefore, have responsibility for ensuring the integration of all data required for ongoing planning & analysis needs
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline.
- Nine years accounting experience, budgeting/forecasting experience beneficial
- Peoplesoft and HFM experience required
- Public company and healthcare/pharmaceutical/CRO industry experience beneficial
- Advanced competency in word processing, spreadsheet software and accounting software.
- Precious experience with systems integrations and roll-out strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle extremely confidential information with complete discretion.
- CPA preferred.
PharmaNet/i3 - 17 months ago