The role of the Director, Health Decisions Science, is to lead the ongoing convergence and evolution of behavioral science, specialized pharmacy, and advanced analytical strategies into a comprehensive and differentiated product portfolio and storyboard.
This newly created function within Clinical, Research, & New Solutions is aimed at ensuring the development, execution, and measurement of the product portfolio strategy and incorporating Express Scripts¿ DNA into its products and services.
1. Develop product-specific storyboards to elevate ESI¿s differentiated product portfolio
2. Lead a thorough review and analysis of all internal/external-facing product decks
3. Develop and execute the cross-functional strategy to incorporate ESI¿s Health Decision Science into a new product slide library
4. Collect and articulate key proof points that support ESI¿s product portfolio
5. Provide training and support to key stakeholders as it relates to the product portfolio
6. Identify gaps within the product portfolio and work with Innovation Management to design, test, and rollout new solutions to fill those gaps.
7. Work cross-functionally with Marketing to define and rollout product-specific branding strategies
8. Work cross-functionally with CR&NS, Marketing, IT, Sales & Account Management, and Ops to rollout and advance ESI¿s strategic platform.
9. Provide for product-relevant business intelligence, focusing on market, competitor, and industry trends
10.Manage relationships with key advisors to the organization
11.Focus on mentoring and developing members of the Health Decision Science team
12.Ensure timely, thorough, and accurate delivery of product-specific storyboards
13.Work with key cross-functional partners to drive the successful execution of ESI¿s strategic platform
14.Partner with leaders across the organization, focus on mentoring and developing staff
15.Targeted metrics specific to strategic initiatives to deliver on incremental gross margin.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field of study required, advanced degree preferred
- Minimum of 8 years related experience
- Knowledge of the PBM, Pharmaceutical, and Healthcare industry preferred.
- Ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams, strong team management experience
- Proven project management, problem-solving and analytical skills in a complex environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have a strong track record of performance in a highly matrixed organization
- Strong business acumen, work ethic and integrity.
- Ability to understand the alignment and impacts of business strategy.
- Experience leading large change initiatives across the enterprise.
- Gets results that have a clear, positive, and direct impact on business performance by drawing accurate and actionable conclusions from financial, quantitative and qualitative information.
- Strong influence skills are required in this highly matrixed role
- Ability to communicate up and down the organization, tuning content for the audience
- Ability to drive clear decisions and proactively communicate with all stakeholders¿
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to identify and influence key stakeholders¿
- Exhibit a high degree of autonomy, with a proven ability "to get stuff done" across a complex organization¿
- Excellent facilitation, negotiation and consensus building abilities
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and equally comfortable interacting with product leaders, market leaders, and senior executives
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class.
None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.
Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.
Express Scripts - 2 years ago
Express Scripts is a Fortune 25 company and is the largest pharmacy benefit manager in the U.S.