Qualifications & Responsibilities
The Directorin our Integrated Marketing & Communications department will direct allinternal and external communications for Alliance Data Retail Services. This position will be responsible fordesigning and delivering key messages and materials throughout the organizationand have them create a desired atmosphere/action.
Key Responsibilities :
· Developing abrand marketing strategy, content and programs to industry stakeholders(clients, prospects, consultants); includes brand templates and collateral suchas advertisements, whitepapers, newsletters, etc.
· Directmanagement of speaking engagements and sponsorships
· Directpublic relations activities, including planning, developing content and crisiscommunications
· Managecontent and maintenance of web and digital properties (web sites, searches,social media)
· Leadsstrategic thinking of development of selling tools - sales materials, newproduct communications, digital integration, etc.
· Lead brandingstrategy for the two banks that manage financing for our branded creditprograms, Comenity
· Developcommunications strategy for all internal campaigns, such as AssociateEngagement, Living Well, 5 in 5 updates, client signings, etc.
· Spearheadall communication activities surrounding Seasonal Briefings, Retail Summits andother large scale company gatherings
· Direct allenvironmental branding; ensuring each site has consistent and valuable brandmessaging visible to all associates and visitors
degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field. MBA preferred.
Minimum of 10
years in marketing and creative communications
experience. Minimum of 3 years leadership experience
and organizational skills
interpersonal and communication skills; ability to create and share a vision
working with all levels of an organization up to and including
Retail Pay Statement
Alliance Data offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive selection of benefit options including 401(k).
Retail Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of credit and background checks.
Let's face it; it's a brand loyal world we're living in, which is why Alliance Data Retail Services offers integrated private label and co-brand credit card programs enhanced by integrated marketing services. We manage over 90 credit programs for America's most recognized retailers, helping them sell more and improve customer loyalty.
About Alliance Data
Alliance Data® (NYSE: ADS) and its combined businesses is North America’s largest and most comprehensive provider of transaction-based, data-driven marketing and loyalty solutions serving large, consumer-based industries. The Company creates and deploys customized solutions, enhancing the critical customer marketing experience; the result is measurably changing consumer behavior while driving business growth and profitability for some of today’s most recognizable brands. Alliance Data helps its clients create and increase customer loyalty through solutions that engage millions of customers each day across multiple touch points using traditional, digital, mobile and other emerging technologies. Headquartered in Dallas, Alliance Data and its three businesses employ approximately 11,000 associates at more than 70 locations worldwide.
Alliance Data consists of three businesses: Alliance Data Retail Services, a leading provider of marketing-driven credit solutions; Epsilon®, a leading provider of multichannel, data-driven technologies and marketing services; and LoyaltyOne®, which owns and operates the AIR MILES® Reward Program, Canada’s premier coalition loyalty program. For more information about the company, visit our web site, www.alliancedata.com , or follow us on Twitter via @AllianceData .
Location: Columbus, OH, US
Organization: Alliance Data - Retail
Job Type: Full-time
Job Posting: 2014-04-25
Req ID: 0062440
- 12 months ago - save job