Reach Your Peak with ICMA-RC, a FINANCIAL SERVICES LEADER in public sector employee retirement products and services. Headquartered in Washington, DC, our Financial Services Corporation manages over $40 billion in retirement plan assets for more than one million participant accounts. We are constantly looking for ways to create new opportunities to serve our participants. We have an extraordinary talent base and invite you to consider joining ICMA-RC's Client Services team.
This position is responsible for serving as the leader of the State/Jumbo Plans Transition Team. Attend pre-sale meetings with prospective clients working with Institutional Sales to determine transition and administration needs. Serve as subject matter expert for proposal responses to Request for Proposal (RFP) working to effectively identify pricing factors with Finance, systems development needs with Information Technology, service and administration needs with Client Services and communications and education needs with Marketing. Participate in finals meetings to assist with the sales acquisition process. Coordinate and lead the transition project team ensuring the plan(s) are effectively transitioned within written performance and contractual benchmarks.
Essential functions for this role include:
• Provide strategic direction, overall leadership and support to the State/Jumbo Transition Team to ensure successful conversion of assets and data from other providers.
• Assist in the development of team goals and processes. Includes development and maintenance of process checklists and procedures.
• Develop and maintain internal customer relationships to ensure our processes and procedures are sound and are updated when ICMA-RC products, systems and compliance needs change.
• Develop and maintain relationships with key consulting firms in the industry.
• Participate in prospect meetings to build relationships with clients and consultants. Work to identify needs of prospective clients so we can proactively address process and programming needs.
• Attend sales finals meetings to discuss our transition services and address technical needs supporting Institutional Sales.
• Develop joint business requirements outlining clearly the scope of our transition services. Be able to effectively manage and negotiate change control requests.
• Manage highly complex project plans, identify and address scope change and ensure projects are completed within budget effectively.
• Oversee internal and joint testing of transition processes. Ensure the comprehensive testing is completed by task/ application owners to demonstrate programming and processes are working as designed prior to moving to production environment.
• Ensure team closely monitors industry trends and stays ahead of systems and service related changes as they impact the transition process.
If you have the following credentials, we encourage you to apply:
• BA/BS Degree or equivalent work-related experience
• 10 years of accounting, financial services or similar environment experience and 7 years of management experience.
• Detailed knowledge of both 401 and 457 retirement plan processing, including laws and regulations that govern the plans
• Experience with client interaction and management of client expectations
• Experience with defining and implementing processing procedures
• Ability to effectively and appropriately interact with prospective/existing clients, consultants, and other areas related to communications/marketing, operations, call centers, applications development and sales
• Experience with OmniPlus or other record keeping applications
• Experience with project management and conversions/transitions of retirement plans from one provider to another
• Experience with overseeing plan communications materials and process, preferred
For your well-being, we offer a solid compensation and benefits package that features a competitive salary, a straight-forward incentive plan that rewards results, and a 401(k) Plan.
For your career, we offer tuition reimbursement, professional development courses, seminars, career enrichment assignments, mentoring programs and a record of enterprise growth that creates continuing opportunities for career advancement.
Consider ICMA-RC, and respond in strictest confidence. ICMA-RC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity in the workplace. Minorities and women are encouraged to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.
ICMA-RC - 12 months ago