Dressbarn , a subsidiary of Ascena Retail Group, Inc., (NASDAQ - ASNA), offers casual career and special occasion fashion apparel and accessories at value prices for women ages 35-55, operating approximately 830 stores in 48 states. Ascena Retail Group Inc. is a leading national specialty retailer of apparel for women and tween girls and boys, operating, through a family of wholly-owned subsidiaries, dressbarn , maurices, Justice, Lane Bryant, Cacique and Catherines! Ascena operates through its subsidiaries over 3,800 stores throughout the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada, with revenues of over $4 billion.
At dressbarn, we believe talented people are our greatest asset. In return for your talent and hard work, we also offer career development, excellent benefits, a competitive compensation package and generous merchandise discounts across our brands.
We have an exciting opportunity to develop our growing E-Commerce business. As Director, On-Line Marketing, you will be responsible for the strategic and tactical levels of on-line marketing, while jointly owning the vision for e-commerce.
Create growth strategies for each of our online channels, identify new opportunities, and optimize our overall media mix.
- Manage third party digital marketing agency. Accountable for management and goal setting of interactive, paid search, natural search, display, email, mobile, and affiliates.
- Perform in-depth analysis of channel conversion, selling and ROI to make recommendations and implement strategies for improvement.
- Partners with CRM team on market research and analysis of the competition, customers, market, and industry trends.
- Assesses new digital marketing opportunities and business development opportunity, provide insightful analysis and recommendations, lead to team execution.
- Leverages the use of marketing analytics to provide insights and make recommendations to reach the consumer in new ways and to improve marketing ROI.
- Responsible for digital marketing budget, spend, and related ROI.
- Responsible for "brand right" overall look and feel of the website. Manages team of digital designers as well as content workflow.
- Creates a motivating environment that ensures the ongoing training and development of digital team.
- Partners with e-commerce teams, corporate marketing, social media and legal to effectively execute campaigns.
- Actively partners and collaborates with Marketing team to ensure the dressbarn concepts and branding effectively translate to the website.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years' hands- on experience with e-commerce marketing, with expertise acquiring customers through digital channels
- Deep understanding of the digital environment and evolving tools and platforms used to improve online presence. Able to translate trends into brand right business opportunities.
- Prior experience includes leading and developing a team of ecommerce professionals as well as working with cross-functional teams
- Expertise in analytics, Omniture preferred.
- Strong relationship builder both within the organization and with external partners . Must be able to articulate a vision and develop and deliver supporting marketing plans.
- Experience managing a digital marketing budget and portfolio
- Strong leadership, analytical, strategic thinking and problem solving skills
- Customer focused with a strong awareness of the dressbarn brand and target customer.
- Strong relationship builder both within the organization and with external partners.
- Must exhibit a passion for the company's Mission, Principles, and Values.
- 2 years ago - save job
Ascena Retail Group (formerly Dress Barn, Inc.) has left the farm for greener -- but not leaner -- retail pastures. The apparel and...