The Director Product Support, Fraud, Waste and Abuse is responsible for fraud, waste and abuse (FWA) product sales growth, implementation of product, and ongoing relationship with clients enrolled in FWA product. The Director sets the strategy for new FWA sales offerings and working with product on client implementation. The Director is also responsible for managing special projects and performing other management functions as needed.
1. Manage a team responsible for FWA product sales. Establish strategic visioning for the team and ensure all departmental goals are met or exceeded. Work collaboratively with management team to provide career development opportunities, evaluate performance and provide feedback to promote employee growth and retention.
2. Take a leadership role in setting and enhancing department policies and procedures, oversight of the development of new analytical procedures and utilizing new tools and resources to enhance overall results, effectiveness and efficiency of the Program Integrity department to ensure all work plan goals are met or exceeded.
3. Proactively seek opportunities for and take the lead role in client communications, including conference calls, web-enabled presentations, and on-site meetings to present results of the program, education regarding the value proposition of the Program Integrity Department, and to address client-specific needs.
4. Coordinate with internal partners to help the team resolve escalated issues.
5. Handle large scale cross functional projects as assigned.
- 10-14 years of experience with a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field, or 16-20 years of experience without
- 8-12 years of experience with a Master's degree
- Previous experience in fraud detection or investigation preferred
- Certified Fraud Examiner or similar credential strongly desired
- Excellent PC skills including experience within a Microsoft Office environment using Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access
- Past experience managing large volumes of data, data-mining or working with fraud analytics software is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to motivate people and teams
- Excellent strategic thinking, leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written, including the ability to present to client and internal stakeholders
- Ability to work well with senior management and high level external contacts
- Strong project management skills, ability to work with minimal management oversight on multiple projects with competing priorities
- Ability to handle sensitive or confidential information
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to accommodate travel and deadlines
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class.
None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.
Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.
Express Scripts - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
Express Scripts is a Fortune 25 company and is the largest pharmacy benefit manager in the U.S.