The Director of Quality Management/Education/Infection Control provides leadership and direction for the development and enhancement of systems which support the planning, design, implementation, and evaluation of hospital-wide Performance Improvement, Clinical/Patient Education, Continuing Medical Education, Infection Control, Palliative Care, Clinical Risk, Patient Safety and Quality Management functions.
- State licensure as a professional registered nurse is required, issued by the Pennsylvania State Board of Nursing.
- Masters Degree in Nursing or related field.
- Certified Professional Healthcare Quality (CPHQ) preferred.
ESSENTIAL JOB-RELATED EXPERIENCE:
- Five (5) years recent acute care management experience with three (3) years direct experience in Quality and Performance Improvement with an in-depth knowledge of the functions and components of Performance Improvement, Patient Safety, and Medical Staff Peer Review.
- Recent three (3) years use of quality processes and measurement techniques.
- Two (2) years experience using computerized information systems.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize MS Office software such as Power Point, Excel and Word for data collection, analysis and presentations.
- Experience with regulatory and accrediting agencies’ standards.
- Project Management Experience
- Ability to maintain/update the computer competencies as required for the position.
Indeed - 18 months ago