The Director of Sales is a proven sales professional whose energy, focus and determination are matched by well-developed selling skills. They will manage their regional area to meet sales goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Meet worldwide Company sales objectives and cash flow targets
- Drive growth of consumer memberships and revenue through diverse existing and new channels
- Manage sales through existing distribution channels
- Develop, formulate, and scale-up new distribution channels
- Be able to project manage and handle multiple detail oriented projects at a time
- Manage and coach regional managers
- Ensures the effective fulfillment of objectives and works to meet sales goals.
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures. Report all unsafe activities to supervisor and/or Human Resources.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
Other duties may be assigned.
Manage Regional Business Managers which are located in the demographical area in which the Director manages.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Demonstrated success through the application of a sales methodology.
- Demonstrate exceptional oral and written communication and active listening skills.
- Possess a proven record of maintaining a high level of client and employee satisfaction and a strong affinity with the business development process and organization-wide culture.
- Proven leadership and general management ability.
- Bottom-line and results oriented.
- Ability to plan and follow through on projects.
- Ability to work with creative people.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- BA and or equivalent experience preferred
- Minimum of 8 years sales experience, with previous experience at the Director level
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, and use hands to handle objects and tools; reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move light to moderate weight. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work Environment: The noise level and temperature in the work environment is usually moderate.
WORK SCHEDULE / HOURS
Regular business hours
Align Technology, Inc. is a global medical-device company that pioneered the invisible-orthodontics market with the introduction of the...