The Director, Service Excellence/Volunteers is responsible for ensuring the organization's service excellence initiatives and outcomes are met through the development, implmentation, assessment, and coordination of organizational initiatives that support Patient-Centered Care and quality outcomes. This position will also provide overall direction and guidance to Volunteer Services and the Auxiliary.
· Bachelors Degree in Healthcare related field or Management/Business related field.
· Masters Degree preferred.
ESSENTIAL JOB RELATED EXPERIENCE:
· An understanding of the clinical care of patients.
· Effective written and verbal communication skills resulting in positive outcomes with all customers.
· Ability to deliver effective professional presentations.
· Demonstrated effective management experience.
· Ability to perform multiple tasks/projects concurrently.
· Ability to take initiative and work independently.
· Proficient in Microsoft Word.
· Ability to establish and maintain open and effective communication with the Hospital and Medical Staff while working to enhance professional relationships to meet customer service needs and goals.
· Ability to maintain/update computer competencies as required for the position.
PREFERRED JOB RELATED EXPERIENCE:
· Three (3) years recent experience in a healthcare setting.
· Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint.
· Experience with Excel.
Uniontown Hospital - 11 months ago
copy to clipboard -