The Director of tobacco develops, recommends and directs overall strategy for all tobacco related products.
• The Director will interpret and deploy overall marketing objectives, strategies and plans.
• Maximize promotional opportunities and inventory opportunities.
• Provide new ideas to gain market share and grow sales and profits of tobacco related products.
• Works with Legal, Tax & Regulatory, and other Departments to ensure that all commerce and contracts executed in
accordance with all regulatory compliance requirements.
• Develops strong metrics and reporting in order to analyze and optimize company purchasing strategies.
• Facilitate effective interdepartmental communication regarding programs, policies & procedures.
• Oversees & provides strategic leadership to companies “Marketing Services” Team
• Oversees & provides strategic leadership to companies “Purchasing” group.
• Other duties as assigned.
• BS or BA in Business Administration or related field experience.
• Must have a minimum of five (5) years of Tobacco related commodity experience.
• Recommended previous management level experience.
• Strong Interpersonal skills, organizational skills, ability to effectively manage vendors, strong understanding of contracts
and the procurement process.
• PC Literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Excellent knowledge of Convenience Industry.
• Reliable vehicle, current auto insurance and valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
• Ability to manage multiple projects.
• Ability to travel
Core-Mark is proud to be an EEO/AA employer
Core-Mark Holding - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard