The Director of Marketing Analytics is responsible for driving and managing the day-to-day activities of the marketing testing and research programs. This position also leads various market research studies and other ad-hoc data analyses. The incumbent will be familiar with general database structures; primary research study process flow including design, management, and analysis; and thrive in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Drive key analytics capability for new customer acquisition and ongoing marketing activities including PPC, SEO, social, customer feedback and response.
- Monitor data collection, data processing, analysis and reporting related to testing, attribution, marketing and customer satisfaction program
- Analyze, prepare, and publish monthly/ongoing reports and associated business analysis on various customer tracking programs using SAS, SPSS or R, SQL queries, data mining, trend analysis, and other appropriate methods
- Provide data driven insights and implement advanced analytics based processes to reduce CPAs, increase conversions, and increase LTV
- Participate as key contributor to ongoing customer profile analyses in ongoing enhancement of marketing and sales efforts
- Deliver value-added insight to analysis of primary/secondary data sources and make recommendations for action plans based on findings Lead and participate in cross-functional teams to establish and ensure accurate analysis methodology and reporting
- Ability to work on and negotiate multiple projects simultaneously
- Interface with external program providers and clients including Google, BazaarVoice, Yahoo, various content aggregators, etc to facilitate data flow quality and provide quality analysis
- Maintain accurate project records and files
- Effectively communicate and build relationships with key research partners, as well as, manage client expectations
- Exhibits a high level of detail orientation and accuracy
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal/communication skills and the ability to provide superior customer service
- Carries excellent organizational skills and ability to work under tight deadlines with multiple tasking
- Manage supplemental analytics resources as dictated by business needs
- Bachelor's Degree (mathematics, statistics, finance, or economics preferred) from a four-year college or university; and/or a combination of education and relevant work experience required. Masters degree preferred.
- Three to five years experience in market research, marketing, or data analysis, and have a basic understanding of research methodologies and design, statistical testing, and data analysis tools
- Ability to effectively write and communicate in English.
- Ability to read and interpret reports, legal documents, and procedural manuals in English is required
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Some experience and knowledge of statistical software such as SAS, SPSS, R, etc.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Working knowledge of SQL databases/queries.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Entrepreneurial, pro-active, "can-do" mentalities and positive attitudes.
COMPENSATION: Base range : $80K - $105K (based on experience)
LOCATION: : Salt Lake City
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume or inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.